Tuesday, August 11, 2015

I'm Back

First off Hello all!
Lately I have been in the mood to write again. I remember when blogging was something I wanted to do just because everyone was doing it. I didn't really feel like I had much to blog about until recently.
So many events have accrued in my life and I feel I now have a better audience of moms, friends, artist, designers, and people who generally may take interest in my point of view this time around.

Blooging is such an awesome way of discovering new things, topics, and  subjects of all sorts. I have recently established a photography business with my husband instagram.com/athousandlogos and launched a clothing line for Moms and kids with my business partner Stampofapprovalboutique.com .

Although music has always been apart of my life I released my first album (E.P) of my own titled "I Give It All" which is available for free at NoiseTrade.com/igiveitallep.
With all that said I like to say thanks to my wonderful husband and friends who made that part in my life possible.

This time in my life I'm ready to reveal and share my life's journey along with getting to know many people through blogging. Let's connect and support one another.

Live, Love, Laugh and Enjoy being you!
DejaLynn

Lets Stay Connected
Www.instagram.com/whoisdejalynn

No comments:

Post a Comment